Resources for LAUSD Gifted Education Conference – May 2020
Recent articles related to education during these days of uncertainty
- This is Our Moment!
- Planning for the Best-Case Scenario
- Let COVID-19 Kill the Pencil
- Educational Zoom Activity #1
- Time for Optimism
- What’s Your Hurry?
- Books every school leader should read
- Recommended books for faculty summer reading
- A curated collection of videos, papers, articles, books, and activities related to support progressive education
Scenes from a family workshop (with video)
Gary’s Video library (including three TEDx talks)
Video clips I wanted to share during my online presentation
Veteran educator Gary Stager, Ph.D. is co-author of Invent To Learn — Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom, pubisher at Constructing Modern Knowledge Press, and the founder of the Constructing Modern Knowledge summer institute. He led professional development in the world’s first 1:1 laptop schools and designed one of the oldest online graduate school programs. Learn more about Gary.