Learn Arduino, Save $$
Check out these video Arduino courses created and taught by Peter Dalmaris. Teachers can take these classes for a significant discount:
- Arduino Step by Step. A comprehensive and ever-expanding course on Arduino, components, and techniques. Over 17 hours of video content and 99 lectures, this course has attracted over 6,000 students.
- Discount price: $10: Click on this special coded link for the discount https://www.udemy.com/arduino-sbs/?couponCode=arduino_teachers
- Arduino Fun: Make a high-tech remote controlled car (intermediate level). Some competency in both the Arduino programming side, and in usage of tools like the soldering iron, a drill and a hot glue gun. However, you can get through the project without power tools.
- Discount price $6: Click on this special coded link for the discount https://www.udemy.com/arduauto/?couponCode=arduino_teachers
- Beginning Arduino: Make your own environment monitor system. No prior knowledge and only a few basic and safe components are necessary. Create a gadget that posts your environment data to a Web logging service.
- Discount price: $5: Click on this special coded link for the discount https://www.udemy.com/beginning-arduino/?couponCode=arduino_teachers
The courses are available on the Udemy platform, and you can preview them using the links.