Resources: Reggio Emilia Approach
- Reggio Children – The international resource for educators interested in the Reggio Emilia approach.
- Reggio Children Books & DVDs – Official distributor of Reggio Children’s resources.
- The Hundred Languages of Children – The definitive book on the Reggio Emilia Approach edited by Carolyn Edwards, Lella Gandini, and George Forman.
- In the Spirit of the Studio: Learning from the Atelier of Reggio Emilia – Wisdom and practical ideas applicable to any makerspace or classroom by Lella Gandini and Lynn Hill.
- Beautiful Stuff : Learning with Found Materials – A book on organizing, teaching, and creating with found materials by Cathy Wiseman Topal and Lella Gandini.