Professional development opportunities for making in education, curriculum (focusing on PBL and Engineering)
- Constructing Modern Knowledge – Summer institute for educators hosted by Gary Stager and Sylvia Martinez.
- Invent to Learn Book Club Study Guide – Want to use Invent to Learn as the basis for a book club, professional development, or summer reading? Start here with this free study guide.
- Engineering by Design – The International Technology and Engineering Educators Association engineering curriculum for Grades K-12
- Engineering is Elementary – K-6 engineering curriculum, educator resources, and kits from the Boston Museum of Science.
- Project Lead the Way – Project-based STEM curriculum for middle and high schools, resources, and professional development.
- Teach Engineering – Free K-12 standards-based curricula for engineering and making in a searchable online library. Includes a variety of activities, lessons, units, and challenges for use in formal and informal education settings.
- Design Squad – Hands-on design and engineering activities for classrooms and after-school programs. Design Squad Clubs connect 10-13 year-olds around the world.
- Try Engineering – Engineering resources for K-12 teachers and students to raise awareness of engineering majors and careers. There are also low cost engineering lesson plans and online games and apps.
- Link Engineering – A community and sharing website for PK-12 educational engineering resources. Hosted by the National Academy of Engineering.
- Buck Institute – Project-based learning resources for educators
- Edutopia’s Project-Based Learning Collection – Online articles on project-based learning from the George Lucas Educational Foundation