Resources: LEGO Engineering
- LEGO Education – Main LEGO website for education products and resources.
- LEGO WeDo – An early-childhood robotics construction kit that may be controlled via Scratch. Offers educator resources and lesson plans.
- LEGO EV3 – Robotics construction kits for middle school/high school students, resources, and lesson plans.
- Brick Link – Buy and sell in a global LEGO marketplace.
- Brick Owl – Find LEGO bricks and replacement parts. When you are missing that one brick…
Books and posters
- Fred Martin’s Art of LEGO – Fred Martin, the engineer behind the RCX brick, wrote a terrific paper explaining LEGO engineering principles.
- The Art of LEGO Posters – A set of color classroom posters illustrating commonly used LEGO mechanisms.
- Klutz LEGO Books – Klutz has a line of LEGO books that illustrate simple mechanical concepts that may be generalized into larger personal projects.
- The LEGO Technic Idea Books – Yoshihito Isogawa’s three magnificent wordless books of LEGO Technic project ideas are like the holy books of LEGO construction. There are enough ideas contained within to keep you building for years!
- The LEGO Power Functions Idea Books – Two volumes by Yoshihito Isogawa. Volume 1 showcases projects that explore mechanisms. Volume 2 covers cars and other moving contraptions.
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builders Guide – A full-color guide to building machines out of LEGO Technic. Mechanical principles are explained clearly.