Gary will be a featured speaker at The Blue School Teaching Innovation Conference, NYC
Making/STEAM: unleashing creativity and imagination in school
This fall, join us for Blue School’s 2nd Annual Teaching Innovation Conference to explore the following topics and others:
- How does the practice of exploring materials and technologies increase thinking and learning across disciplines?
- How are outside actors in the Maker and DIY movements impacting educational practices and school structures?
- How are schools and teachers integrating STEM and STEAM practices into their classrooms now?
- What advocacy opportunities are there to write about, advocate for and act on these ideas?
- What types of structures are in place in existing schools and school systems to help to create more open-ended exploration and inquiry in the context of Common Core?