- Why I LOVE My 3D Printer (and you will too!) – A passionate talk by 10 year old Schuyler St. Leger
- Joey Hudy Goes to the Whitehouse – Joey Hudy is a young maker and entrepreneur who surprised President Obama with a homemade marshmallow cannon in the White House
Videos: For Adults
- Making in Education – Gary Stager’s interview with Steve Hargadon at the 2012 San Mateo Maker Faire
- FabLab@School: One Fabrication Lab per School – A TEDx talk by Paulo Blikstein
- Leah Buechley’s TED Talk, “How to Sketch with Electronics” – Inspiring and beautiful video.
- Tinkering School – A four minute TED Talk by Gever Tully showcasing learning by tinkering
- Tinkering as a mode of knowledge production in a Digital Age – John Seeley Brown