Resources: Professional Development, Curriculum, and Standards
- Constructing Modern Knowledge – Summer institute for educators hosted by Gary Stager.
- Engineering is Elementary – K-6 engineering curriculum, educator resources, and kits from the Boston Museum of Science.
- Project Lead the Way – Project-based STEM curriculum for middle and high schools, resources, and professional development
- Engineering byDesign – The International Technology and Engineering Educators Association engineering curriculum for Grades K-12
- Next Generation Science Standards – In spring 2013, the National Research Council, the National Science Teachers Association, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and Achieve released the Next Generation Science Standards to modernize science teaching and learning in US schools.
- Buck Institute – Project-based learning resources for educators
- Edutopia – Online articles on project-based learning from the George Lucas Educational Foundation