Resources: Organizations and Research Groups
- DIYAbility – “Where McGyver meets Assistive Technology” Projects, workshops and resources on making and hacking for children with disabilities.
- Citizen Scientists League – A group of scientists and science hobbyists dedicated to promoting the tools and skills of science.
- Code.org – Code.org is a non-profit foundation dedicated to growing computer programming education.
- Hacker Scouts – Started in Oakland, this collection of scouting guilds offers resources and support for a scouting experience based around STEM areas and creating
- Agency by Design – Harvard Graduate School of Education project investigating the promises, practices, and pedagogies of maker-centered learning.
- High-Low Tech group at MIT – Engages diverse audiences in designing and building their own technologies and develops tools that democratize engineering.
- MIT Media Lab Lifelong Kindergarten Group – Mitchel Rensick’s constructionist research group at MIT
- MIT Center for Bits and Atoms – Neil Gershenfeld’s fabrication research lab at MIT
- FabLearn – A Stanford Education School project supporting school-based FabLabs around the world
- Craft Tech Lab – Mike Eisenberg heads this research group at Colorado University, Boulder interweaving computation and craft materials. Website offers research, resources, and community outreach events.
: require_once(/homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-content/themes/responsivepro/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-includes/template.php
on line 684
: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-content/themes/responsivepro/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in /homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-includes/template.php
on line 684