Resources: Creative Materials Old and New
- Bare (conductive) Paint – Paint pens and interactive card kits. This is a UK-based company; some of their materials are available at ThinkGeek and Amazon.
- CircuitWriter Precision Pen – Draw electrical “wires” to create circuits on paper.
- Bare Conductive Paint Pen – Conductive paint in a pen form.
- Tapagami – Tapigami is an art form using masking tape created by Danny Scheible.
- Sugru – Miraculous shapeable air-cured rubber, because “the future needs fixing!“
- Audacity – Free audio editor and recorder software. This is a must have!
- Tech4Learning – Kid-friendly art, animation, publishing and creativity software for schools.
- HyperStudio – Multimedia authoring, video editing, interactive web and iBooks publishing, and Arduino programming
- Animationish – Peter Reynolds’ easy-to-use animation program, complete with video tutorials.
- The Story of Caine’s Arcade – Caine Munro and his cardboard arcade have inspired millions of people around the world to be more playful and creative.
- Cardboard automata – Machines made of cardboard
- Rolobox – Wheel sets for cardboard boxes. Great for use with Makedo and other materials.
- Makedo – Wicked cool reusable connectors, hinges and child-safe saws for building cardboard constructions.
Filmmaking and Photography
: require_once(/homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-content/themes/responsivepro/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-includes/template.php
on line 684
: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-content/themes/responsivepro/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in /homepages/38/d200775813/htdocs/inventtolearn/wp-includes/template.php
on line 684